The first trailer for Marvel's "Captain America: Civil War" debuted online to a record-shattering 61M global views in its first 24 hours!
In theaters May 6, 2016, the third installment in the Captain America franchise was launched by a surprise appearance by Captain America himself, Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" last Tuesday, and immediately debuted online globally following its first look on air, along with three epic posters for the film.
This debut trailer for "Captain America: Civil War" almost doubled the previous record, held by the first trailer for Marvel's "Avengers: Age of Ultron" – which debuted to a then record-breaking 34 million views in 2014.
there is finally a trailer for "Before we go".
And i must admit now i am pretty hyped for that movie. Not only seems the story really intresting also Evans looks sexy as hell. ♥
I dig it!!
You can find the trailer at Yahoo movies.
Before we go is availible for demand tomorrow and in some theatres September 4th.
Keep an eye out for it. :D
Marvel’s latest superhero team up movie hasn’t opened in the U.S. yet, but it’s already a smashing success.
Avengers: Age of Ultron has already grossed $201.2 million dollars overseas pulling in the largest non-China international opening of all-time. That’s right, it hasn’t even hit China yet.
No one should be surprised by the Ultron’s monster success. The lucrative, interlocking Marvel franchise has only picked up steam since 2012 when the first Avengers film broke box office records to become the third highest-grossing film worldwide. But while Joss Whedon’s first Marvel movie pulled in more than half of its box office dollars overseas, Avengers: Age of Ultron is on track to earn even more in the foreign markets. And, remember, Ultron hasn’t even opened in China yet.
Can you believe it in less than 3 weeks (at least outside the US - sorry guys XD) we finally get Avengers 2. ♥
-Jonah Hill vs. Jillian Bell, “22 Jump Street”
-Chris Evans vs. Sebastian Stan, “Captain America: The Winter Soldier”
-Dylan O’Brien vs. Will Poulter, “The Maze Runner”
-Seth Rogen vs. Zac Efron, “Neighbors”
-Edward Norton vs. Michael Keaton, “Birdman”
-Ansel Elgort & Shailene Woodley, “The Fault In Our Stars”
-James Franco & Seth Rogen, “The Interview”
-Andrew Garfield & Emma Stone, “The Amazing Spider-Man 2″
-Scarlett Johansson & Chris Evans, “Captain America: The Winter Soldier”
-Rose Byrne & Halston Sage, “Neighbors”
You can see the other categories and nominations OVER HERE. Don't forget to vote either!
MORE PHOTOS AT THE SITE
“Thank you, thank you,” he said, astonished by the win. “I don’t win stuff so this is kind of cool. Thank you to the people who voted. Thank you to the people who love movies, who see movies, who are passionate about movies. Without you guys I’m lost, so thank you for giving me a purpose.”
Evans added that he knew how he managed to sweep the Favorite Action Movie Actor category -- 40 percent of the votes came from his mom. “But the other 60 percent, it really means a lot to me” Chris Evans continued. “I’m eternally grateful.”Here is the video of the acceptance speech:
source one , source two